The Wealthy Place Ministries Core Beliefs
To preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, ministering to the needs of the people in our communities both spiritually and naturally, equipping them to develop a mature spirit that they might receive the hope of today and of eternal life.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe that the Bible is the Word of God and contains one harmonious and sufficiently complete system of doctrine. We believe in the full inspiration of the Word of God. We hold the Word of God to be the only authority in all matters and assert that no doctrine can be true or essential, if it does not find a place in this Word.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
- We believe that there is only One God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and, God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ, at His return.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious Blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Ghost is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in the present world.